Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back, with a change to the format of sorts...

With the launch of http://bohmblog.blogspot.com , I figured I can just focus on hockey now with this blog, so now rantings and ravings about the other 29 teams, WJC and Olympic stuff will be found here.

Today apparently there's some sort of announcement coming to do with the Olympics. Strange, you'd think we would have heard something about this in the last year. To say this is a highly anticipated day is an understatement. I believe the selection announcement is being carried on 13 different television channels here in Canada. What can I say, sometimes we perpetuate the stereotype. Fans and pundits alike continue to speculate down to the wire about who should be there and who should not. So, here are my choices (and I believe I have changed them once or twice already):

Goalies:
Brodeur, Luongo, Fleury

Defencemen:
Neidermeyer, Boyle, Weber, Keith, Seabrook, Green, Pronger

Forwards:
Crosby, Thornton, Heatley, Marleau, Nash, Getzlaf, Perry, Stamkos, B Richards, Toews, Savard, Doan, Morrow

Taxi squad:
Iginla, M Richards, Lecavalier

No comments:

Post a Comment